Gift Card

I love greeting card from my childhood as usual i used to make lot of greeting cards with just simple paper,sketches for my teachers,frnds etc....when i go to shopping i attract to greeting cards.Now After long back today i prepared a gift card holder with simple decoration.
This card i prepared for my best frnd "son birthday"as usual as he is a boy i decorated with theme of blue...
may be not sooo cute but not bad tooo....:)
i am trying to explain how the holder is made.






here the flower acts as a lock...
How to do?
1. Take a card stock/thick paper(I used card stock).Draw with a marker of 1/4inch lines right & left corners.Cut as per ur draw except the last part which has be folded to make a holder.


2. Fold the uncut paper.


3. Fold up and stick with glue and the pocket is formed to hold the gift card.

This is the basic form for gift card.Now ur creative part starts.....
I prepared a flower so that it can act as a lock.(stick the half of the flower with glue,so that the other half can be as lock so that the cover can go down the flower).
paper ribbon etc

1 comment:

  1. Simple and elegant1. I love your paper bow. thanks for the steps as well.

    ReplyDelete